Portfolio

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Don't worry, you're not in the wrong place. You're probably looking for my photos from Cars & Coffee or other automotive events. You can still get there from here, I've just switched things up a bit to expand on what I'm offering. Links to the photo albums and folders you're accustomed to are above, as well as in the column to the right and a widget somewhere below this post.

The change is coming about because I wanted to add a more convenient place to blog and talk about what's going on in the car world I inhabit. As most of you know, I'm a certified car nut who happens to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time, and for noticing interesting angles and details in the people and objects around me. I'm also blessed (or cursed, depending on your point of view) with the gift of gab. Cars, photography and writing were childhood passions that have turned into a dream career.

My photos and musings on life and all things automotive can be found all over the net. My work has been published on Autoblog, AOL Autos, UGO.com, FestivalofSpeed.net, SpeedAndMotion.com, Streetfire, AutoExpress, KTLA, Car Crazy, Driven World and elsewhere, as well as in Ferrari and Porsche club magazines among others. I've also done public relations work and consulted with several automotive businesses and organizations to help them communicate with internal and external audiences, both in print and online, through press releases and social media among other channels.

My clients include Superformance, Hillbank Motorsports, Shelby Distribution USA, StopTech and a host of concours, car shows, meets and personal car blogs. I'm always looking for new outlets for my photography and writing, so feel free to contact me if you need any automotive event coverage, stock photos, private photo shoots, editorial work, social media expertise, public relations consulting, etc.

Most of my images are available for commercial use. Contact me for details. You can purchase prints and posters directly from my Fotki site. If you’d prefer the electronic files, send me an email with the album name and image numbers. Large images sell at the same rate as the 8X12 prints on my site. Other sizes available on request. I also offer T-Shirts, hats and calendars through CafePress, all adorned with my logo and/or some of my favorite images.

You can reach me online on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and AIM as Frank4Cars. I’m also on LinkedIn, Naymz, Plaxo and Monster. Please contact me if you have any photography, marketing or editorial needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment